当你想要建造一套经济适用、维修费用低的小房子时,第一步是什么?

O

Where do I start to build a small, affordable, low-maintenance house?

Ocean-Lynn Georgelin Oct. 22, 2019Last updated: Aug. 7, 2020

你好,我今年20岁,住在不列颠哥伦比亚省北部。我曾经租了一个小木屋,一辆自行车一年四季到处去,我现在有了,住在我的卡车里,因为我正在存钱为我和我的狗建造一个环保的房子。

I have researched tiny houses and such, but as a vegan working student with a dog and who like to garden, I find they are: A) a little cramed B) too much maintenance. I then started looking at Earthships which had great ideas but seemed off. Btw, I love your guys's article on that.

Anyways now I'm here, your website is very helpful and I will definitely using alot of your ideas :) I've already been telling everyone in my fam of construction workers to check out your website. (They all think I'm crazy and don't believe that you can feesably make an 'eco home' in our part of the world) anyways I am hoping you guys could give some pointers on where to start.

The home will have to be 100% off grid due to location. Hopefully I'll be able to have a well. I currently own some solar panels and have access to a variety of machines for digging and clearing land, and I know if I can create a reasonable plan I can get friends and family on board to help.

我知道这是很多的信息,我只是想描述一下。不管怎么说,我不是一个建筑工人,我读到的很多信息都有点难以筛选,但我真的很有热情地向人们展示,在这个地区过生态生活是可能的,你不需要很富有,也不需要有其他的工作,让你在这个世界上拥有所有的时间。如果一个学习语言学的20岁女人都能做到,那么其他人也能做到。哈哈,谢谢你读到这里,如果你有,请,请,请,如果你能给我指出正确的方向,我将非常感激!

Responses (2)

O
Ocean-Lynn Georgelin 2 years ago

Thank you for the detailed response! I will definitely be reading these articles. I do already have some land :)