从结构上讲,砸水泥地板做排水管有危险吗?

T

从结构上讲,砸水泥地板做下水道不是很危险吗?

t b March 2, 2021Last updated: March 3, 2021

所以当你在建墙的时候,你应该把混凝土地基拆掉,把地板绝缘?那不是很危险吗?如果你把混凝土地基弄碎了会怎么样?它会影响建筑的完整性吗?这不是一个需要许可证的大工程吗?这基本上是降低你的地下室。人们在没有许可的情况下放下地下室会惹上麻烦。我曾经住过一所房子,房主这样做过,但是一个检查员来了,命令他们销毁所有的作品,因为他们这样做没有得到许可。显然捣鼓混凝土地基是不安全的。这是结构性的。

I'm in Climate Zone 6 according to Naima Canada.

Responses (2)

T
t b 1 year ago

I'm actually referring to the diagram on this page: //www.esb-agile.com/guides/2271/why-are-basements-moldy/ above where it says:

"...Note: the above diagram shows an ideal and complete basement renovation beginning with breaking and removing the existing concrete floor. Most older basements have very limited head room and owners are often reluctant to lower it even more by adding insulation to the floor. It also allows for the addition of a radon evacuation stack, which is the perforated tube and T-junction in this image..."

That diagram and the explanation below it are advising tearing up the concrete floor, putting insulation down, and pouring new concrete over it. You're saying this won't shift the walls or anything? It won't cause them to buckle?

How would I know I'm not damaging the footing when smashing up the floor? What is it supposed to look like? How far do I smash - would I smash any concrete directly underneath the masonry foundation wall so as to get full coverage for the insulation? If not, where is the start point?

Questions about 'Best practices for basement construction in new homes or renovations'

- The backer rod. This goes underneath the bottom horizontal 2X4. Is it just some kind of foam?

- Are you not supposed to attach the drywall directly to the 2x4s? The rectangles with 'X's in them directly to the left of the drywall, are those the strapping, or the 2X4s? If they're the strapping, where are the 2X4s? Are the 2X4s the white space?

- Does the masonry have to be perfectly smooth to attach the mineral board to it? I suspect parts of the wall, or maybe all of the wall, is not smooth. It's going to be irregular stone in at least some sections.

There is very little I can do about grading. There's no room to grade the yard.

我不知道我自己能不能做这个项目。这有点复杂。但我仍然需要了解到底发生了什么,这样我才能知道我雇佣的承包商是否以正确的方式在做这件事。