Responses (3)

J
James Berk 1 year ago

我是一名退休的建筑工人,如果你说的是巴尔的摩县的汤森,我对悬而未决的问题非常熟悉。

There are pre-fabs and modulars that can be set or erected for $100,000 or less, but, there's a lot of wiggle room in a $100,000 two bedroom box build, so I would ask, why do you want a pre-fab in the first place?

There are a lot of highly energy-efficient construction methods available that could fill the bill that are not pre-fab, so is there a scheduling issue driving the bus, or has someone pursuaded you that a pre-fab is just the best way to go?

我已经建立了许多这两者的例子,以及传统的木棍建造,SIPs, icf,护堤,小木屋,甚至稻草包,我仍然认为镶板和预制片有一个很好的理由,但如果你已经出售这个概念,我不会浪费更多的时间试图说服你,我只希望你好运。

If you'd like anymore of my heavily opinionated insights or advice I'm available for free. I retired fairly young, and I'm not trying to sell anyone anything, but it just so happens that I have four adult children who live within and around the Towson zipcode, so I'm up that way pretty frequently and I enjoy sharing what I know.

Mike Reynolds
Mike Reynolds 1 year ago

你好James,过去的prefab肯定是一个低质量的构建,但现在情况已经改变了。现在,工厂建造的房屋的质量、性能和成本已经超过了同等价格的现场建造。在上面的链接中查看我们的模型,并注意墙壁系统和性能统计数据。They are LEED and Passive House ready, and are delivered and installed usually for less.

我已经建造了几十年的房屋,使用了你提到的许多相同的方法,并参与了预制件的交付和安装,我可以直接告诉你,现在的预制件总体上比现场建造的更好。