我应该把地热系统换成燃气锅炉吗?

L

我应该把地热系统换成燃气锅炉吗?

Lawrence Brusnyk Oct. 31, 2018Last updated: Aug. 2, 2020

我在埃德蒙顿以东有一间2000平方英尺的节能平房。这座房子建于2007年,并在那一年获得了阿尔伯塔省的绿色愿景奖。Features include ICF walls basement to roof, infloor heating in basement, geothermal heating (closed loop, 6 wells 200 ft deep), triple E argon windows, R50 attic insulation, etc.

但是,地热系统中的同轴线圈已经生锈了,我知道该系统需要更换。它也没有帮助,单位,一个Altlas必需品?是由一家早已倒闭的公司制造的,安装程序从一开始就受到怀疑。目前我的地下室没有暖气,供暖人员不止一次告诉我,他不能给系统充电(我之前做过两次,有些成功),否则他的票会被吊销。

To make a long story short, I will be presented with several cost options over the next few days which will include installing a new geothermal unit (ClimateMaster recommended although this assumes it's the unit and not a leak in the closed loop system, also I assume newer technology mean greater efficiency, problem is that it is American made and will take 6 - 8 weeks to arrive), gas furnace (I have gas to the house since my wife wanted a gas stove, a gas fire place and a gas barbque), or a natural gas boiler/electric furnace option (for radiant infloor heat in the basement and forced air heat on the main floor.

我两天前见了水管工和供暖工人,一直在试图找出最好的办法。我之前的所有研究(该住宅于2007年建造时)都表明,地热的前期成本较高,但从长期来看,这些成本将被每月较低的账单所抵消(ROI ~10年),而且更换周期将在15至20年以上。不幸的是,这并没有发生。虽然我每月的燃气账单基本反映了配电费用(60美元/月),但我的电费平均每月315美元(2200千瓦时/月,这可能是一个电力质量问题,因为我生活在一个英亩?)我现在正在考虑更换一个用了11.5年的东西,这当然令人沮丧。

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Lawrence

Responses (1)