Where can I find siding contractors for exterior insulation energy upgrade research?

T

我在哪里可以找到外墙保温能源升级的壁板承包商?

Tabitha Artuso July 27, 2022

I’m a technician with a national lab working on a residential research project that aims to validate adding ext c.i. during siding replacement (more here: https://www.pnnl.gov/projects/re-siding-ext-insulation). An aspect of my job is to engage siding contractors to partner with us on this project, as a big part of the research is finding out from siding contractors how realistic this approach is from both the technical and marketing sides. We’re aiming for 3 to 5 siding contractors in each of these regions:

• Buncombe County, NC
  • Charles County, MD
  • Davidson County, TN
  • Essex County, NJ

Here are my main questions:

1. What is the best way to engage contractors right now?
  2. Is there a method of getting my foot in the door (so to speak) enough so that I can explain that that we aren’t trying to sell them a product in any way, or convince them of anything?我们只是想为房主提供免费的能源升级服务并让承包商来安装,这样我们就可以收集数据提交给能源部。
  3. Contractor recs in the area?

I am planning on sending out a recruitment postcard to companies we’ve identified in our target regions, but any and all advice/recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Responses (1)