新建住宅的最佳供暖系统是什么?

M

新建住宅的最佳供暖系统是什么?

Maureen Thompson Oct. 28, 2021

Hi Folks, I’m hoping someone will be able to provide some advice on a choice of heating system for my new build. It will be a 1200sq ft IFC bungalow with a 4’frost-wall slab. It will be located in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia.

我倾向于使用丙烷锅炉的地板辐射供暖(热水),但我开始猜测这是否是一个正确的决定。根据我的家庭计划,我做了一个能源评估,推荐12000 Btu/h miniplit, HSPF 12和基于区域5的混合热泵热水器。

My concern with the heat pump is I want a heating system that offers even heat distribution, and I especially don’t want cold floors, hence why I’m leaning towards in-floor heating.

Does anyone have advice if my choice of in-floor heating is a good choice? And if so, is a propane boiler a better option over an electric water heater? Or should I go with the heat pump?

Thank you for any advice.

Responses (5)

M
Maureen Thompson 9 months ago

Emmanuel,非常感谢你的详细回复。你已经帮我做了一个决定。它是电热。听起来关键是要确保我有一个坚固的建筑围护结构,没有热间隙。去年春天我给我的承包商带来了Legalett系统但他不熟悉我对自己的知识也没有足够的信心所以我把它放在了后面。但是,我会把你建议的文章通读一遍,然后和我的承包商再谈一谈。我要确保我是在为时代而建。再次感谢您的帮助!

Mike Reynolds
Mike Reynolds 9 months ago

Glad to hear it, electric is the way to go. TheLegalett slab on grade form kitis not at all complicated, it comes with custom step-by-step plans as well as online training for installers, so any builder who has a sense of how to follow plans can pull it off no problem, but builders are always reluctant to try stuff they don't know. We can't speak to how it compares with other systems price-wise, but these slabs are very well-designed and insulated, so you won't find higher quality at least.

M
Maureen Thompson 9 months ago

Mike, thanks for your input. I am going back to my contractor about it. Sticking to my guns:)

Mikael Poulsen
Mikael Poulsen 5 months ago

Hi Maureen .Just read this blog, and wondered how you got on, and if you used the legalett system..